Saturday, December 13, 2008

Graduation Blues

I'm graduating tomorrow. Oh wait... It's past midnight. Correction: I'm graduating TODAY. I may just be getting cold feet. Nervous, anxious? Maybe. Confident, proud? Maybe. Problem now is, I can't sleep. It's that feeling I usually get when something big comes up. For all I know, it maybe like this on my wedding day as well... Or maybe a lot worse than I can imagine.

But I can't be THAT bad right? I keep telling myself that. Somehow, I just don't feel like it's working. Making myself a lot more nervous? Well, that's going like superbly well. Anyway, I'll be trying to get some sleep as soon as I finish posting this. After all, it's gonna be a long day ahead.

Before I go, to all my classmates of Games Design (Semester 6):

- Nicky aka. Ms. Gan
- Nick Shanafelt
- Biew (EmoLoli)
- Neo aka. The One
- Moses aka. The Prophet
- Muru aka. Jesus
- The Brothers (Teong & Leong)
- Mr. Magical Land @ Ogre Magi
- Chow
- Xeon
- Steven Kizito
- Kevin Justin
- Boon Ping

Congratulations on graduating!

No comments: