Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Class of 2008

I was dead tired after the whole graduation ordeal. I left the house at 8 in the morning and only stepped foot home after 7 in the evening. My whole body ached after standing for a good 6 hours or so. Anyway, I would like to extend my heartiest congratulations to my classmates from the most awesomest course in the history of the Faculty of Multimedia Creativity: Games Design. For the count, I don't know when did those admin jokers changed the name to Games Art.

Diploma in Games Art
- Nicky Gan Soon Ling
- Kevin Justin Chai
- Lim Chiou Chow
- Moses Dwisatriadi
- Muruhanantha a/l K. Nadarajah Singham
- Neo Wei Kiat
- Ng Kai Hau
- Nicholas John Shanafelt
- Oon Teik Leong
- Oon Teik Teong
- Steven Kizito Bukenya
- Teoh Ching Chuan
- Ting Kee Biew
- Yong Boon Ping

Also not forgetting my other graduating friends and mates from other courses:

Diploma in Animation & Multimedia Design
- Irene Tan Yew Lee
- Siti Sara Hanim bt. Zarul Azham

Diploma in Sound & Music Technology
- Adeline Marie Baptist

As for me (aside from graduating with my Games Art Diploma), I'm proud of receiving the Industry Award for Excellence for being the best in Games Design. The award was presented by Microsoft (Malaysia). Also, another round of cheers and congratulations to my classmate Nicholas John Shanafelt for winning the President's Award for High Achievers.

Although, I was considering uploading pictures here, I guess I'll take my time to reconsider. Maybe they'll be uploaded to Facebook instead. With that said, I take my leave. Good night.

No comments: