Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Force of Nature

Seriously, kinda fucks you up when not only your modem goes off during a thunderstorm but you also find out the next day that even your network card goes up in smokes... Got a new modem this morning (heck only ADSL routers are available these days...) and burned two hours of lunch time sitting in Starbucks staring at the bloody ceiling.

First call came in, got a call from The Software Boutique saying that my Red Alert 3 pre-order card was available for the taking. W00t! Best news I've had since winning double on Mother Nature's "Russian Roulette" and also don't forget it's "shocking" as well. Mind you, the picture was taken with my Handycam so picture quality kinda sucks.



With the launch party coming ever so closer, I can't sit still. Can't wait for November as well since Left4Dead is keeping me at the edge of my seat as well. Only problem is that while I can't wait for November to come, I don't want it to come either. Sem's ending soon and deadlines are near. Do I look like I've completed any of my final assignments? *smiles*

As for those who're interested to attend the Red Alert 3 Launch Party, click here for details.
Until next time!

No comments: